Dubai weather

Click for Dubai, UAE Forecast

Saturday, October 18, 2008

I'm back... more or less

Wow, its been awhile!! Had a good trip home, man we covered a lot of ground while we were home. Having the surgery done there when I did allowed me to participate in a lot of events there in the States and miss the absolute worse here in Dubai (Summer & Ramadan). Mark is worried I wore out his personal celebrity status since I was there for so long... :)

What a difference 3 months makes:
July 9, 2008
Oct 13, 2008
alright - well these don't look that different but I will try to get some good before and after in a bit.

Well, we are back to normal I guess. Mark is traveling for a couple weeks and I'm trying to find my footing around here again... Constructions continues at a dizzying pace. Just as buildings are being completed ground is being broke on new ones. The Metro is making progress and looking good, it is due to be operational by next year sometime. Hopefully we'll get to see it run.

Anyways, nothing exciting right now - I'll check back in later.
Have a great day
xoxoxxo

No comments: