Dubai weather

Click for Dubai, UAE Forecast

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Stained Glass

April 13

I almost forgot! I have finished my 1st stained glass project! It of course has some flaws but I am quite proud of it! I designed most of it myself. My art teacher picked out most of the colors and chose the placement. We didn't always see eye to eye on his decisions but since I am the student and he is the master I gave in to his vision 90% of the time even if I didn't agree. :)

It paid off. He is going to display it in the Student Art Exhibition in May!! I'm very excited!
The piece is quite large and looks pretty when the sun shines thru it!

This is my next project. In the end it will be a 4 sided lamp shade that we will make into a lamp. Again, the teacher and I have had some disagreements on design but are working thru them, kind of...
Alright - I'm going to bed!
Tisbah bi-khair

1 comment:

pack of 2 said...

Wow, that is friggin awesome. Great job! It looks just like them too!
I am super impressed!!!

Love you,
S